Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Monday one day, Tuesday two day, wendnesday what day? Thursday!

Has to be one of my favorite quotes from FRIENDS. Joey is a trip. For real. Good show. :/

Anyways here at school...
Its tuesday. I'd rather not be here but I have stuff to do.

Going to get checked up on thursday. Should be a blast.
Then its off to Waco Texas on Friday. :D

Got lots of art to work on for the competition.
I have to start over because someone "misplaced my freaking finished draft. :/
Not fun.

Anyways I don't have to go to 7th period today because of ELA [[English Language Arts]] testing academy.
And since I'm a senior [[and I passed all my exit exams.]] I don't have to go to 7th period! And also since I'm retaking a junior level class [[I failed it last year.]] then yeah there are only a couple of seniors in there. So I figured I'd ditch because the teach threatened that if we acted up while she wasn't there we can just forget about graduation. And since I need to graduate [[since I want to get the hell out of here]] I'm not going today....but that means I have to find something to do....Hrmmm...?

Anyways had a great dream last night. :D It was pretty damn awesome. Started off my day great.
I want to see my sister though. Venessa where are you?

I also need to talk to Kim....

Saw Nora as well.
She's always so happy and energetic. Hahaha.
It was great.
I was tired.
She was full of energy.
Made me smile.

And now I'm sitting here with a half drawn Texas in front of me and typing this blog.

Jasmine [[a rather loud, but cool girl]] is talking about Chad Michael Murray. He's a complete homo. No offense.
Hate the guy. Just like Ryan Sheckler. Maybe I'm jealous of them? NAH!

Had a pretty good laugh at my friend Jeanette in class because she didn't know what CS2 stood for. And we've been using it for about 3 years now? Funny stuff. And we laughed at my sickness and my inability to get anything done on time. Hahaha. Good stuff.

Saw Jumper [[Jumpers?]] Yesterday. Not a bad movie. Not the greatest but it wasn't bad.
Samuel Jackson with all white hair= funniness to the max.

Got raped yesterday! Hahaha that sounds bad....It wasn't that bad actually. Meh.
My head is somewhere else though...Feelings and stuff.

Ahh tuesday...We'll see what you have in store for me.



Here's some sketchyness I threw down while taking a break from doing shirt designs. Just experimenting with new styles and stuff. Want to get a solid style that I like y'know? Enjoy!

Stay up.

No comments: