Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Instant noodles...

Is what I'm forced to eat. I fear I'm getting terribly sick...my throat feels like its closing up and its been bothering me like crazy. So I'm now eating Maruchan instant noodles to hopefully help ease the soreness of my throat. I don't want to get sick. I don't need to be. Blah. But I don't feel good at all. Thank goodness we have a three day vacation thing coming up. I need to find something to do though...Maybe I'll take the time to catch up on work or something? Maybe I'll be in bed sick like. I don't know...I need more instant noodles though. Hahaha. Damn I don't feel good. Not at all. Blah. Oh well at least I didn't get super sick [[just jinxed myself.]] because the flu has been going around like crazy...Hopefully I didn't catch it from one of the various teachers who seem to be sick at our school as well...I hope not. Its only sorta bothering me so we'll see what happens tomorrow and how I feel. Might not go to school though....Anyways yeah I'm really cold as well...I seriously do think there is something wrong with me because I'm wearing pants, shorts underneath them, a shirt and well I'm fully dressed. I should be hot and sweaty like it is usually at my house but I'm sitting here freezing my ass off...Damn this sucks....Need more noodles....want more noodles. Hahaha. This whole tagging incident still has me kinda on edge. We'll see what happens though.

Oh well sometimes it happens.

Damn I don't feel good at all.
Don't think I'll be going out this weekend. Blah. Or maybe I will. Kinda want to check out this RAZ Paz thing or whatever it is that has Kim all excited. But if I don't get any better then I'm not going.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go make some more noodles. Maybe the ones with the shrimp?

Stay up.

No comments: