Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Stresses...

As of late I'm under alot of stress....And I mean alot.

School, life, family, friends, art, money, relationship [[or lackthereof for that matter]]

I don't know. Its funny how alot of people see me a very chill person. I am actually. Its just sometimes I have thoughts....things like that. It happens. But yeah I'm under alot of stress and the pressure is on for me to come up with lots of new arts for my trip to Waco. Yeah me. :/ sarcasm.

Plus I'm in the biggest art block of my life at the moment. I mean I literally cannot think of anything to draw. Perfect timing too...Not really. I think its because I'm spending most of my time trying to come up with comic pages and stuff for my portfolio. Takes alot of creativity to come up with an idea that hasn't already been thought of y'know? Funny stuff.

Anyways since I don't have any new art I really want to show heres is a picture of Kim. My current love interest so to speak...

Enjoy!


Kim.

I'll admit I messed up on the eyes. I hate drawing them at times. I hate drawing at times. Blah. :P
More to come soon. Maybe actually some pages or something. I don't know yet.

Stay up.

No comments: