Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weight gain.

Ahh here we go another blog post. I'm telling you this thing is rather addictive. Or maybe its the only place I can actually talk about stuff? Meh I don't know.

Today [[this morning actually]] started off rather interesting to say the least. After staying up till 2am doing recon work on the house next door [[there were four people sitting in this rather weird looking car doing I don't know what.]] It was odd. My dad told us to keep an eye on them because he thought they were going to rob us. So I was sitting in my bed doing recon work on them. It was odd because they were driving around with their headlights off. Very odd. Anyways I don't remember what happened I just remember my brother talking to me about looking out the window. Then next thing I know I'm getting waken up at 7:20 by my other brother saying, "Hey, You need to take out the trash." ruined my sleep. Hahaha I don't even remember sleeping anyways...

Decided to finally get up and roll out of my bed. Not without nearly killing myself on the way to doing so and take out the trash...After finally managing to get myself somewhat awake I swing open the front door to some of the most beautiful weather I'd experienced in my life. It was breezy, it was great, it was amazing...I decided I didn't want to waste the weather so I decided I'd skate...in sweat pants...A first for me because thats what I'd fallen asleep in. So I figured I'd give it a go [[partially because I was to lazy to switch to jeans and sweat pants allow me to move more freely.]] anyways this isn't a skateboard story so we'll skip ahead. After skating for a little bit. Falling a couple of times. The usual I decided to call it quits and come inside. And here I am posting yet another blog. This one seems to be rather blah to me. Maybe you'll find some entertainment from it.

But yeah while struggling to keep my sweat pants up [[they're rather large for me. Or maybe I'm to skinny.]] I need to gain some weight. I'm tired of being this skinny ass kid with his fucking ribs sticking out. Although I do like the fact that I have a pretty nice six-pack. :D thats a plus. Some girls like it. A lot of them tell me that they do...I don't like it at all. I often times stare at myself [[shirtless of course]] and look at all the many imperfections. Ribs poking out. Slender muscles and super skinny, long-ass arms. Its rather disgusting and makes me think that I'm to damn skinny...Thats the problem. I'm to skinny. People think I have an eating disorder. Partially because I don't like eating in front of people because they tend to stare. And partially because I don't eat a lot in public. I mean when I get home its a totally different story. I'm like a black hole or something. I just try to consume everything in sight. The problem with that being: there is never any food in my house. :/ so of course it leads to me not eating all that I want and yeah hence the reason why I'm so skinny. I don't have an eating disorder. At least I don't think so. I don't jam my fingers down my throat as its been thought that I do and don't not [[double negative]] eat. Its just I don't know. I have a very fast metabolism. It can't be helped. Well actually it can but still. I don't know. Weight gain...I need to gain weight. I want to be bigger. I realize I literally have like no fat on me. None whatsoever. Well maybe a little because I'm a human after all but still I need more. I want more...Must gain weight. Hrmm I must sound totally weird saying this. Like the complete opposite of Amerie [[story reference]] and yeah...I'm tired of being so damn skinny. Tired of people thinking I don't get fed or that I throw up everything I eat.

I'm hungry.

Don't really have any plans for today because well I don't know. None were made?
Meh.

You suck.

No school tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. If anything happens and stuff like that. I doubt it though because I've been forgotten. :/ I've been replaced. Things of that nature.

Hahaha joking. Kinda. :/

Wanna go somewhere with me?
Lets make plans. Okay?

Stay up.

No comments: