Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pack your bags...

'Cause we're heading to good ol' Waco, Texas for competition.
Not to sure whats going to happen this year. Hopefully it'll be alot easier [[don't think so since there are more people going this year. :p]]
Which means I actually have to do work...
Which I should be doing now while sitting in my grahic arts class typing this blog.
Hah. Laziness to the max.

I kinda have art block at the moment. But I was able to whip up something I think is pretty decent.
Portrait of my friend Nora. Drew this while I was in my "art rut"
yesterday. .5 mechanical pencil, Blue ballpoint ben, Standard sharpie.
I happen to like the way it came out. :D actually made me thing I have some talent. Of course I asked my brother what did he think of it and he gave me his usual, "It looks like shit." speech that I usually get when I ask him what he thinks about my art. :/ maybe thats why I'm so picky about my art? I don't know....Either way this was really fun to draw. Since some people seem to think I don't have any realism in my style. And I only draw fantasy stuff I figured I'd whip this sketch up. Yes I did call it a sketch. 45 minutes done in my sketch book. Means nobody is going to get it. Hahaah. I'm going to show it to Nora see wha she thinks. I messed up on the shirt and some other areas but again it was for fun. Probably going to throw some paints down on it to see what it looks like. :d

Today seems pretty chill....lets hope it stays that way for real...

More on the competition when I get back from it!

Stay up.

Tomorrows Valentines day....
Blah.
Need to do some love art then. XD

No comments: