Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 22, 2008

Get lots of bedrest and make sure you drink plenty of fluids....

Ahh what time is it?
12:27?
Fuck man that means I've been knocked out for the past 16 hours?
Thats alot. Since 9 last night to just now....Damn I slept alot.
Its all good though because I still feel like shit. I actually feel a little better now that I've gotten plenty of bedrest. My head still hurts a little and things are still a little spinny [[from the cough medicine I took that has a giant warning that reads: MAY CAUSE DIZZINESS]] I downed about a whole bottle and a half of the purple stuff. Made me whence and shudder and nearly hack out my lung. Guess its working though because my throat doesn't hurt as much and I can talk a little bit better. Before it had sounded like I'd smoked 80 cigs at a time for the past 18 years. It was horrible. My mom was even like, "Ewww" when I woke up this morning asking her if she had some medicine...

I have to much to do but I don't have the energy to do anything. I don't even want to be writing this blog...Blah. I hate being sick. Because usually when I do get sick I'm the first one then everyone else gets it after me and then I get it again. :/ that sucks. Anyways I don't remember much of anything from yesterday. I don't even remember coming home...I also find myself having conversations with people and not being aware that I'm talking to them. I had this strange little short dream where my brother was handing me a tray of something [[noodle soup?]] and when I woke up I found myself with my arms extended waiting to receive the tray. Its weird. I do know that last night I kept waking up gasping for breaths. It was quite scary and I thought I was going to die! Luckily I didn't and I'm sitting here writing this blog. Hah. Anyways I'm not up to a hundred percent because well I told you earlier...But I do feel a lot better. And I mean a lot. I just want to sleep though. Sleep and not wake back up for a while...A long while actually. But I have to much work to do. I need to draw. And like crazy. I'm already upset that I've wasted most of the day away by being sick and sleeping. :/ but that can't be helped I guess. Damn immune system.
Anyways all I need is plenty of bedrest and to make sure I drink plenty of fluids like the doctors always tell the patients on the shows and I should be back to normal...Hopefully.

Blah.
Being sick sucks.
And now my body aches all over and its really cold. Hahaha.

I haven't thrown anything back up yet so thats good. I ate some instant noodles [[ramen if you will]] and yeah then passed back out after that. Or did I dream that up as well? Its really hard to tell reality from hallucinations at the moment...

More sleep?


Stay up.


EDIT: Hrmm I'm not liking the look of my blog either. Its rather plain and boring...I think I'm going to switch it up a bit and see how that fares. Wish me luck. Feel like shit.

2 comments:

K.P. said...

get better dahling
don't want you to die on me
everyone's been asking me where you at

Makasu said...

Hahaha awww how sweet. And yeah don't worry I don't plan on dying anytime soon...Not yet at least. Have to much to do y'know? But word? I didn't think it was like that. Hahaha well just tell them I'm sick out of my mind. The room is still spinning. Hahaha I didn't even think you actually read my blog. But yeah you're to sweet Kim. For real.