Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Midnight conversations. Hope for us yet?

Hrmm actually very something interesting. Since I'm in the midst of a conversation with Nora about her feelings for her ex-boy and relationships [[I seem to talk to her about relationships alot. Keeps things interesting though]] I'd figure I'd post my thoughts on the whole thing.

Love, dating, sex and all of that stuff which I guess falls under the category of "affection" is all one big risk. Its a risk that two people have to take "together" to ensure that it works out. It may not always work out in the end actually [[as I'm know and accustomed to]] But still its all one big risk. P.O.D. even said, "The hardest part of holding on is letting it go." But what if letting it go was a mistake? What if the end was brought about by something that wasn't in your control? What if you aren't ready to let go just yet? Does that mean that its to late to get it back? Does that mean that you've made the biggest mistake of your life by letting go of something so great? Maybe. But thats not to say that its quite true. I mean I've seen weirder things happen. And even some of the happiest married couples have had their fair share of breakups and "time apart" and ultimately in the end they realized that it was the other person who "completed" them. They ultimately realized that they didn't want anybody else because what they wanted was right in front of them the entire time. Things like that y'know? Take relationships and things like that as one big gamble. Sometimes you hit, sometimes you miss. Some people actually get lucky and hit the jackpot on the first try [[but thats a rare occasion]] and sometimes you can't win. Where was I going with this? Oh yeah its never to late to get back something you let go. Well okay I don't want to say never because some people can't wait forever and things like that. But I mean sometimes its the time apart that people need to realize that they don't want any others [[I wanted to say no other]] because the one that makes them most happiest is the one they want to be with. The whole affiar got me thinking...Anyways where was I...? OH yeah! Now some people don't realize it right away and some never realize it but in the end things like this have a strange habit of working themselves out. It means there's hope for us yet as humans. :D

Its all one big risk. You gotta be willing to take it not expecting to know whats going to happen. But hoping that the best happens...For real.

Gawd I miss Kim. :/
Probably the last thing on her mind though and that just about sucks.

For real.

Anyways peep this!

Take two of the first drawing of me. I adore it. Makes me smile whenever I see it on this blog. Also makes me feel like something is seriously missing....

Damn man...


Stay up.

No comments: