Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Back....

From Waco.
Totally fun.
Awesome even.

I'm now ranked the number 2 graphic artist design in Texas.
I get to represent us as an artist against the others states.
I'm pretty happy about that as well as kinda nervous. :]
Made my day.
I'm only number 2 because I lost by default. I didn't put "Champions at work" on my drawing. But the judges loved my stuff. Said if I'd put that I'd be number 1 right now. But oh well I'm happy with where I am. They also said my coloring needs work. I misspelled Skills USA. Its supposed to be one word. D'oh. XD

I'm once again ranked the number 4 desktop publisher in Texas as well. :/
That thing was rigged. For real. Everyone liked my stuff. Even the freaking judge. Everyone agreed that I had the best thing but yet I ranked 4th? Hrmm...
Oh well I'm the number 2 graphical artist in Texas and yeah...I half assed my art but yet people liked it. :D I got a giant medal as well.

Anyways being in Waco was pretty fun awesome.
I ate a lot.
To much.
Total amount spent on food for two days: $48.00
Way to much.
I feel fat. Bleh. :p

I also have the hardest punch out of everyone at tech!
Well the people that went to Waco that is.

My punch weighs in with power of 770. Thats the hardest I can hit.
Everyone else was scoring 718 and below. :D I'm pretty happy about that as well.
For real. So watch out bastards. I may come off as a weak person but a punch from me will pretty much kill you. Hahahaha.

Some black guy before me though...he was a beast. Killed the machine with 999 power...Damn.

Spent $20 on that machine. Hahaha.
I'm a sucker for competition I guess.

Either way it was great. I missed home but I liked being away and the down time. Made new friends, flirted around a little [[not really.]], amended broken bonds with people and now I have lots to do.

Meh.

Feels good to be home.
I'm really tired.
Pictures soon?

How are you guys doing? What have you been up to?


I'm going to draw for a bit and I'll elaborate on this whole affair after I pass out. So check back soon for the update with the details on what happened and the 4 o'clock conversation.
Trust me its funny.
It involves whipped cream nipples, strawberry bits, and all sorts of weirdness.

Hahaha.

I miss my friends and certain people. For real. :/

Hmmm

Stay up.

2 comments:

K.P. said...

whipped cream nipples?
wtf?

Makasu said...

It was a joke between me and my friend Jahaziel. We were bored and sleepy. Its really funny. I'll have to update it sooner or later.