Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lack of updates....

Sorry about the lack of updates. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things but things are going pretty hectic at the moment. I've been dealing with other people's relationship issues [[giving them false hope and things like that]] and trying to cheer people up who are sad and stuff. :p its a very time consuming if not frustrating task....Blah. But its cool because it helps someone out I guess...

Anyways I'm in an art show. I'm short on time so I'm going to keep this short and to the point. I'll come back and update it later...

I keep trying to draw things today but my hand doesn't want to work properly...Speaking of which my entire body is hurting for some odd reason. I don't know whats going on but yeah....It hurts. Hahaha.

I'm giving blood today! Should be interesting none the less...

Here's some art and stuff that I've done from Spring break/for my portfolio [[had to scrap the one with the girl and the gun because it had guns in it. :/ go figure.]] Anyways enjoy!

Also a comparison of one of my pages that I finished up on. Can you spot the differences?



And heres just randomness I guess.




Stay up.

No comments: