Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sketches....

We have a mouse! Thats pretty awesome. :D not really because that thing is fast as hell. Hahaha. But yeah we have a mouse. Awesome.


Hrmm school is very interesting at the moment. Lots of people are getting in relationships and yeah sure I feel left out and alone but still I have other things going on. Although I wouldn't mind the company of a significant other so I'd actually have someone to talk to who'd take interest in what I say. Although some people act like they do but really they couldn't care less about what I say.

What else?
I'm pretty happy at the moment. Not the being single thing, but I'm happy about the way things are going for me. Potential works in progress. Future contracts and all sorts of good stuff. I guess I'm on cloud nine. I just need someone special by my side to be complete. Did I forget to mention that I'm a sucker for love? Hahahaa.

I don't know what else to add. I'm drawing, I'm happy, I'm lonely and wanting affection and stuff. The problems it brings and all of that jazz, and life is good. I don't know where a lot of the people get the notion that I'm sad, depressed, a pre-madonna [[spelling?]] and all that other stuff. But thats far from it.

OH YEAH! I might get to do the art for a series of children's books! That was like the highlight of my day. That and what Jahaziel told me in 8th period with the girls. And what Eren told me in 7th period. >:D awesome stuff. Anyways yeah I have to submit some trial drawings to see if they like them or not and they'll let me know if I'll get signed on or not. :D so here's hoping and wish me luck!

Anyways here are sketches. Each one has a random thing about them and a story about how they came about. :D Try to figure them out and you'll get a prize! Not really. Hahaha. Enjoy!




Stay up.

No comments: