Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 31, 2008

Feeling...

Rather emo today.

Not actually but I'm really nervous. I think I did something that I'm going to end up seriously regretting. Only time will tell I guess. Anyways just posting art.

A page I'm working on as well! I don't like the inks though.
Its because I'm using some new Bristol board. Its sturdy as hell no doubt about it. But it has way to much tooth on it. Makes it hard for the sharpie [[thats what I use for inks]] to lay down correctly and it comes out jaggy. :/ but it does hold pencil pretty well. :] I might stick with it I might not. Only time will tell....




A nice little Naruto sketch that I'm working on. I want to continue on it but I'm rather proud of it. :]


A drawing on the back of my sketchbook. I know its shitty I messed up on it. But since I did it in sharpie, chalk pencil, and whiteout I can't adjust it. :/ oh well enjoy!



And finally a work in progress page that I need to finish up for my portfolio. I hate how the letters aren't straight as well as the boxes....

I'm out. I need to get things done.

EDIT:
I decided to put some flats on the naruto sketch that I posted earlier. I'm rather happy with the results so far. :]



Here's something I whipped up in about 3 mintues due to time. I'll finish it up later.
TEAM KITTY FTW! XD


Stay up.

No comments: