Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Rocking out...

Today was pretty fun.
All of us Seniors didn't have to go to school [[or so we think]] and yeah we decided to meet up for breakfast.

Me, Alfonso, Jahaziel, Bobby, Kevin, Karina, Jessica, and Ally.

It was a laugh being there.
Made lots of memories and all sorts of other senior things that we'll probably not remember for a while.

Ally being the baby was renamed Jonathon by Alfonso.
She was so cute and tiny. She had some of the prettiest hair ever. She also got into a lot of stuff.

Breakfast was great.
$38 in total.
Not to bad.

Jahaziel can't drive!
Hahaha joking, but he did run some stop signs from what I heard.

Then it was off to Kevin's house!
BUT his mom didn't want all of us there so we went to Alfonso's instead.
There after getting my ass handed to me we decided to rock out in RockBand.
It was pretty fun. I finally got to be the drummer [[I've wanted to be the drummer for ever.]] and yeah it was great. :] I rock those things. Not as good as Alfonso but thats because he has more experience.
Here was the band:

Me-Bass
Kevin-Guitar
Jahaziel-Singer
Alfonso-Drummer

Great line up. We switched it up after a bit.
We played that game for 5+ hours straight.
We started at around 12:30ish and didn't stop until 5. Then we played some more with Alfonso's little brother Max until about 5:30.

I passed out and when I woke up it was 6.

It was pretty fun today. :D

Today is also Venessa's birthday. I didn't see her at all because well I wasn't at school but still...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VENESSA!!!!
LOVE YOU DEARLY SIS!


I'm tired...
Super tired.

Stay up.

No comments: