Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dating wars....

Shit sucks.

I hate being single.

For real.

Everyone and I mean everyone [[well okay not everyone]] has some sort of romance thing going on.

Almost everyone except me. :/

Shit sucks.

Seeing all these happy couples and stuff kills me a little more on the inside because I like things like that. I never get to keep it that long when I do finally find it either.

I even got made fun of because of the fact that I can't manage to keep girlfriends.

Damn.

Blah.
I hate the dating wars and I hate being single.


Here's a commission I'm working on for Monique. She wanted Death Note. I told her I was drawing it in my style. She gave the okay. So I sat down and went through several ideas before settling on one that I ultimately liked. I think the end result is going to be worth it. :/ also this is the outdated WIP I've already finished most of it up. Just need to put Rem in and fix up Misa's hand. But this is what I have. I'll get the update scan ASAP.
Stay up.

No comments: