Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 2, 2009

2009...

Is already starting off horrible.

My "girlfriend" ran off to go get married to some guy that she spent the entire time we were together badmouthing. :/ And that pretty much just messed up my year completely. G'job Ale. You're a fucking idiot. I loved you. I can't bring myself to care for you now. Seriously. I don't know. Nobody really reads this anyways.

2009 isn't starting off good for me at all. I have plans on going to Uni this year so I guess I won't have a girlfriend to worry about. :(

I kept having dreams that this was going to happen. But I figured they were just those. Dreams. Turns out they were real and now I'm slapped with a nice dose of reality.

I have horrible luck with women. My brother was making fun of me because of it. 7 times now its been a shitty ending for me.

I don't know. I'm just going to neeed some time to get my head back on straight or something. I'm not to sure as of yet. I don't know how to feel about all of this. People were warning me about her in the beginning and me [[being the dumbass that I am]] decided that I wasn't going to listen.

So go ahead and say, "See I told you so."

I deserve it.

I don't know what to think, how to feel, what to say. It seems like nothing I can say will change the way things are. And what bothers me worse is that I don't know if I care or not...Things were going to come to head sooner or later and I wasn't that attached to Ale as I thought I was. I loved her [[or so I think]] but I don't know if I actually did or it was the "thought" of being in love with her that got me. Ever since Jasmin told me that it sticks with me. It makes lots of sense as well.

I'm really trying I am. Somethings gotta give with my relationships. My brother blames it on our last name. Apparently having the last name "Samples" means that you're entitled to be fucked over royally. Its happened lots of times in our lives and it continues till this day. And I was just bragging to my dad yesterday about her. :/

Either ways I'm not going to bore you with my life so here's some art for ya.




No comments: