Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 24, 2008

Pushing it...

I'm seriously trying to push myself as an "artist". Partially because I want to get better but another reason being that I HAVE to get better. I don't know. I feel I have something to prove and I'm never actually fully satisfied with what I do...I guess thats a good thing because it keeps me on my toes and makes me want to improve more and more each time. But for some odd reason I keep making small simple mistakes that I should be catching by now...I'll get it right one of these days. My shoulder is still bother me. >:V I need to get that looked at.

But I drew another picture of Nora [[posted at the end]] because I wasn't to happy with the other one that I did of here [[I haven't posted it up yet]] but she really liked it! Some of her friends did as well! :D which is good because it means that I'm getting some sort of exposure but its also bad because people are starting to just use me for my art. And since I don't really charge anything for it I let them get away with it. :/ I got a friend request from some guy asking me about my art. Thing is I don't know him. I'm all open for making new friends and then they be like, "Hey can you draw me?" But it doesn't seem to be happening that way. Its more like hey I'll just befriend him for his art. Not to get to know him as an individual. :/ which kinda erks my nerves. I could just tell them no I'm not going to draw you but I've always been bad at telling people "no". Its like a double edged sword actually...

I don't know. I need to set new rules on my art or something.
And I need to improve as an artist in general....

We'll see what happens though.

1 comment:

Charles (Illumistrations) said...

Yo...your work is crazy!! I love your style. Are you just not bloggin anymore? If you are though, do you mind if I add you to my blog roll??