Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 21, 2008

I have enemies...

Not really a surprise. I'm well aware that there are people who don't like me. Because well there are people that I'm not quite fond of myself. Thats life. Not everyone is going to like you. I don't really care if you do or don't because well I'm me and you'll either like me or hate me. Either or is fine with me. Anyways moving on. So there's this douche on this site I hang around [[waste my time pretty much]] goes by the name of Despain, Missiningo, The Engineer and various other alias. Well he's got it out for me for some odd reason. I guess its because I'm black. As he's made some pretty racist comments towards me in the past. But it goes over me because well I'm not really one to let racism get to me. Anyways but he has it out for me because I use smileys! [[ie: :) :( :/ :V]] things like that. Among other things. I got temporarily banned [[it was lifted]] because he doesn't think I'm funny [[which is fine because some people think I am while others don't.]] but apparently this guy hates me. Like seriously has it out for me. I got a Pm from a moderator [[Thank goodness she's got my back]] letting me know that I'm on his "shit-list" which I've heard that term way to many times in the past from my father. :/ anyways so she just told me to keep my head low, don't post in "nfg" and other things. Which is fine I guess. Rmxp.org is a fucking mad house now. I like it because its a good place but seriously there are some dicks there. Despain being one of them. :/ but most people know that. I figured he would come after me sooner or later. I guess I'm kinda taken by surprise because I DID like him as a person but now that he's on my ass I can't say that I'm fond of him. But its whatever. I'll fight that douche if need be. Because he's an overweight gorilla-bear looking man. And well I'm not intimidated by him because of the fact that he's just another asshole that you meet online. Kinda like the ignorant people you run into at stores. He'd be one of those. Either ways though yeah Despain doesn't like me. :D congrats dude. Join the club. I don't know I don't really care either. Ahh well this'll pass. I'm just going to keep my head low on rmxp for a while. Its times like these that I'm reminded of why I left that long time ago actually...

Special thanks goes out to Venetia for having my back though. Thanks dearly deary!

No comments: