Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 17, 2008

The problem with...

Ale.

Is the fact that my "friends" Amy and Ana seem to have a problem with. Which I'm fine. I'm not saying you have to like who I'm with. I honestly don't care. But the fact of the matter is they're trying to make me out to be some kind of idiot for no fucking reason at all. Just because I have feelings for her [[surprise!]] I'm an idiot because of "intuition". Seriously? What the fuck is that? Intuition is a hunch. Its something that you think is right but you don't know for sure. Why the fuck would I throw away what I have with Ale just because of SOMEONE ELSE'S intuition? That literally makes no sense. Its a silly little argument.Because they're both trying to get the best of me and in reality they don't know exactly what they're talking about. Again though I'm not saying you have to like who I'm with. As long as they make me happy thats all that really matters y'know? I just wish they'd see that and let me make my own mistake[s]. If there even is one. I'm not saying I'm going to marry her, geez life could once again fuck me over. I never said I was going to complain to them either. But they keep bringing up my past relationships like its a valid excuse. I'm in love at the moment [[at least I think so?]] and I've been in love before. As is the thing with being young and in love shit happens and it could quickly go south in a matter of minutes. The thing about it is while I guess they have good intentions [[guess being the key word]] they're going about this entirely wrong. :/ Like seriously. I'm not a baby, I can make my own mistakes and this is just going to have to be one that I have to learn on my own. And if so then well I've been on my own before. Its nothing new now. They just don't understand I'm pretty happy at the moment. Things with Ale are good and just because of some past mistakes or something [[I'm not even sure of what]] they're all down my throat.

I called Ana [[which was a mistake to begin with]] just to see how she's doing. I didn't mention Ale or anything I wanted to see if she's okay because I had heard that she had gotten into a serious argument with her boyfriend. But I'm met with a personal attack about Ale. Like seriously? Its bad enough most of the time you act like you don't want to talk to me but when I do want to try to have a 'normal' conversation with you [[I'm talking about Ana]] you explode at me for no reason at all! And gawd knows that both of them are as stubborn as ever when it comes to things like this. Especially Ana. :/ but the fact of the matter is that I don't have a problem with Ale. They do. We're at odds ends and at a stand still. So now I'm not even sure whats up with this whole situation at the moment....

Gotta love teenage drama eh?


No comments: