Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 16, 2009

Burning evidence?

Well A LOT has happened as of late. Like a lot. I don't even understand where its all coming from but slowly and surely things might be making a return towards normal. I figuerd I'd update this more because I don't know I've been "neglecting" the blog a bit. Not really its just I don't want to fall into the habit of having to update the thing like I did constantly. :p so if it takes me a while to update its because I'm busy doing other shit.

I have a lot of artwork to upload [[alot of them are failures]] and drawing people isn't really my thing anymore apparently. :o

Gawd I smell like smoke. Blah. The neighbors were burning things in their backyard and there's a giant hazy cloud in the air. Its hard to breath, it makes its really fucking hot, and it makes you smell like smoke. Or bbq. Haha. I think they were burning evidence though...hrmm? Speaking of which teen drama loves to follow me. Stemming from one person. :/ Go figure. Anyways here's the art! Its a quickie thsi time so I didn't put as much time into it as the others y'know? I just needed somethign to do while the cable guy installed cable. Which still makes tv boring. I just have more options to be bored now. Yay!



Actually looking at it. Its really bad. Oh well.

No comments: