Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 5, 2009

Better in time..

I need to get in a more "calm" state of being. I don't know why but I feel its what I should do. I tend to stress really easily at times and thats not good for my already damaged pysche [[sp?]]. Either ways getting back to normal. Learning to let go and things like that.

So here's new artwork for ya!
The ever so mysterious yet beautiful Noir. I don't know her real name. I don't even remember how I met her. When I first started doing this it looked alot my ex Kim. Hah.

2 comments:

Charles (Illumistrations) said...

Okay okay!!! This is hot to def. What do you use to make these, cause they all look ridiculous!!

Makasu said...

Hahah thanks glad you like. :) But I just use photoshop, a photo-ref and my good old artistic abilities. It takes A LOT of patience. No doubt because a lot of shit gets moved around before the finished piece before you y'know? And the initial lines ALWAYS look horrible. After that it just comes together sometimes. I don't know. You just gotta be real mellow about it. Sometimes you hit, sometimes you miss. And just discover what you want it to look like. There is no rush and its not a race y'know? So just ease through it and you'll get it in no time. :) you should've seen when I first started. Hahaha.