Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 4, 2009

-3 = 97

Yes indeedy.

I made a 97 on my driving test. And yes that does mean that I'm now an officially licensed Texas driver and don't have to have anyone over the age of 21 with me. I figured its only a matter of time before I get pulled over because I speed like a mofo. Hahaha last time I drove on the freeway [[which was yesteday on my way to work]] I glanced down and noticed I was going 80 on a 60. Its all fine though.

NONETHELESS! A 97. Thats better than anyone else in my house has EVER made. :D and I've been driving less time than all of them. Hell I figured I would've failed parallel parking but it was a breeze. Me and the instructor lady were talking about art the entire time so it made the rest of it easy as fuck. Not mention that I'm just naturally a good driver. :> Anyways yep. 97. I only missed 3 because my position on the parallel park was kinda forward and I didn't stop behind a stop sign. :/ but after the test the lady was like [[and I quote]] "You're an EXCELLENT driver. And you're now approved for a license. Make sure you smile big and I hope to see you in a gallery one of these days." Which made yesterday completely worth it. It was a good day. And now that the world is pretty much open to me to explore on my own. Nothings gonna hold me back. Except an empty gas tank. :p

Stay up.

2 comments:

K.P. said...

GO MARCUS GO!

Makasu said...

Hahah thank you much mademoiselle :)