Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 28, 2009

on...

My own. Finally moved out of my parents house and into my own spot. Which means I have no rules! Huzzah the freedom of being young (19 at the time of writing this) and free to leave when I want, come back when I want and not have to worry about an FBI investigation or a full body cavity search when I try to sneak in past 2. It feels so free. Its simply amazing. You should keep me company one of these days. :) we can sit on my roof! Actually its not my own spot as I'm sharing it with the brothers but nonetheless its my place to call home now and do as much as I please...

also I'm without internet (I'm updating this via my G1) so I can't get to all the stuff I need to.

@Kim's email: I'm undecided on college at the moment. I wanna go but like I said I just signed a lease for the next 6 months. After that though its open season. Remembering my senior year and how it was spent doing battle with the art teach kinda makes me wanna stay out of classrooms and continue being a self-taught artist. So idk.

I guess that's it for now. When I get internet ill try to respond back to all the stuff I was missing and whatnot. So don't think I'm ignoring you. I'm just without the net. And its killing me actually. All my shits packed up still and I wanna get on the computer but nooo since we lack chairs its just waisting away...

I have new art stuff to show as well.

If you need to get in contact/touch/talk hit me up via cellphone or through myspace (if you have these items of course.)

Stay up.

No comments: