Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Got...

MY CAR!!!!

SO Happy. But until I get my credentials that say I can "legally" drive in texas I'm supposed to be accompanied by someone who has proper acknowledgement and over the age of 21. But fuck that I say. But yes I do have my car. Not the Gallant I wanted but Suzuki Forenza '05 ain't half bad. Not at all. Driving is the funnest thing. I wanna race so I'm gonna get it hooked up sooner or later. As well as get a new cd player since the shit spits them out when I put them in. Go figure eh?

ANYWAYS P-HOTOS!!!!
[pardon my shitty photography.]






:D

Super excited much?
Now the world is open to me. For the most part that is.
I just need to pass my driving test since I've already passed the written part.

Making moves.

Stay up.

2 comments:

K.P. said...

Nice!
My personal chariot is my mum's old shitbucket. Kinda sucks but it works.

New sense of freedom much?
=D

Makasu said...

Lol shitbucket. And even funnier is personal chariot. Odd lingo comes from this one. And at least you don't gotta make payments on yours like I do. :/ but yes new sense of freedom indeed!