Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Its that time again..


When I wait until last minute to go to college and in some miraculous way manage to put together a decent portfolio in time to register only to get denied my student loan. Just like last year. Anyways this year I've got lots of schools in mind and I'm lowered it down to my top 3.

Only problem is 2 of them require SAT1 scores and I've never taken SAT's yet alone prepared to take them. :p Hell I can barely add to save my life so yeah not possible. But I'm determined to get outta here and explore the world so this is portfolio piece number 1. I'm going to be cheap and use some of the ones I did last year just to catch me up. So we'll see how it goes wish me luck!



Fuck I hate doing portfolios.
This picture as the others are more than likely going to be undergoing serious renovations to ensure they're done to my utmost ability.

Stay up.

No comments: