Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 9, 2010

.20

.20


I remember when I was younger and my counselor would ask me, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" me being the dorky little kid I was and obsessed with Bust-A-Groove would always respond "A nascar driver or a dancer!" which would usher me odd looks but what did I care? I was young and carefree or stupid if you wish.

Funny how as I look back on my youth and where I'm headed now I realize that when you're young things are more simpler; and when you're older they become more complicated. Responsibilities, fulfillment, wants and desires all come into effect. When you're younger you're almost carefree. Like swinging on a swing set but you're legs aren't long enough to reach the ground so you just sway to and fro, back and forth, the world beneath your feet, your mind carefree.

It was good to be young.
I can now honestly say "when I was younger" and it have actual meaning.
I wonder what life has in store for me now...
I wonder where tomorrow will take me and where yesterday has left me...

Its time to start making things "happen" and not wait for them to happen.

Got a long way to go, this is just the milestone on this crazy adventure called "life".


Happy 20th Makasu

Stay up.
Makasu

2 comments:

K.P. said...

:)
Bon anniversaire!
Psh. 20 is hardly old.
You're silly.

Makasu said...

20 is very old. I feel it in my bones and my spirit. I crave naps all the time!!!!!! :(