Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

.rant.init.exe

So I got denied my car. :/ It was a very long process and I was very fucking close to getting it. But my brother was being a bitch and was like, "I'll go with you but I'm not saying shit." so I was forced to do all the talking. It was fine and dandy until it came down to my contacts. Apparently I needed 5 people that know me like the back of my hand. >:/ Problem was only 3 out of 5 did. Because the others either couldn't be reached because they were at work or they weren't answering their phones. But I mean seriously I don't just talk to my friends spouting out my contact information. So I would expect them not to know exactly where I work or how long. The whole process was stupid honestly and truly. I'm guessing because I didn't have my license they didn't want to sell to me either. So I don't know. I'm going to take a couple of weeks. Get my license and then go and get my car. And in the mean time I'll save up more money. I'm actually kinda disappointed at the fact that I was denied because apparently my contacts are what fucked me over. :p Oh well there's always later. That damn Galant better still be there in 3 or so weeks because thats when I'm coming back for it. It was so nice. The seats. All of it. The radio sucked ass though. But radio's can be replaced. I will get that car. This is just something that I must overcome to get to what I need to be. So we'll see how it goes.

I guess that's it. I'll post new art later. I'm incredibly tired from standing in the billion degree Texas weather so maybe I'll take a nap!

A nice long nap.

Stay up.

2 comments:

K.P. said...

sleep is good
i need sleep
we should have scheduled naps at work
they have that in other countries
bah
i hate america

Makasu said...

you're so anti-america.

And blah. I hardly sleep nowadays. I think I've developed insomnia?

Remember back in like elementary how we'd have nap time! Good times. Great times...Simpler times. Back during my innocent youth.