Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th times a charm...

So apparently my awesome phone isn't as awesome as I thought. :/ Go figure. But its not the phones fault its actually mine. Since the thing is a mini-computer I feel the need that it needs to be up to date on everything. So that means upping the firmware and such. Upon doing so somewhere along the line I disabled my text messages and picture messages. It wasn't obvious until someone mentioned, "Hey how come you never text back?" and I was like "no...No one ever texts me." which led to a 4 hour session of me trying to fix the damn thing. 1am - 5 am was spent sending texts to and from myself just to make sure it was up and running. And I can finally say that after some trial and error I have my texts back as well as my picture messages. :) I'm dead tired from trying to figure it out but apparently I just needed to reset my apn settings twice. :p go figure. Anyways nothing new really. I'm to tired. I'll post some traditional shit next time or whatever the case. SO IF YOU TEXTED ME OR TRIED TO CONTACT ME VIA CELLUAR THE PAST 1.5 WEEKS. I WAS NOT IGNORING YOU. I HAD NO IDEA THAT MY PHONE WASN'T WORKING CORRECTLY.
so don't think I didn't want to talk to you *cough*Dana*cough*

Guess that's it.

Happy 4th.
I need sleep.

Stay up.

No comments: