Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 9, 2009

Today...

Was pretty chill. Besides sitting in a dentists office and being nervous out of my ass. I don't know why but whenever I travel I seem to get really really nervous. :p I haven't figured that out yet...

Anyways so yeah I decided to chill at Tech [[my high school]] in the art room. Which I normally don't do but I don't know something opted me too. It was cool laughed it up. Saw people I haven't seen in like forever and I saw Kim...Yeah the ex. I wanted to say hi but I don't know I was in like some weird little state and she didn't bother to say hi to me. She actually shy'ed away when she saw me. :/ I don't know. I figured we had ended things on somewhat decent terms but guess not. Eren told me I should tell her hi but my stubborn male pride wouldn't let me do so. Then I saw Venessa. I haven't seen her in like forever and it was good to see her. :D she's always good people to be around. And she plans on moving near my house! To bad I'll be leaving then. We went apartment looking because she's going to be attending UTA and needed a place to crash. It was pretty cool. I'm going to like apartment looking. I saw a really nice one for $399 a month which doesn't sound bad and I would do if I had a steady job. But I don't so I can't. I was supposed to go back to the dentist at 2:00 but I didn't because I'm me and I function on different things and didn't want to go back. I stalled like crazy and they called my mom like I'm some child!!! Blah. Its cool though. They're good people.

Then I got home to find Rock Band waiting on me. :3 of course me being the drummer that I am set up the drums first and got rid of the other useless insturments. But I was out of practice. But luckily it came back. I wish I could say the same thing about skateboarding. :p

But yeah thats what I've been doing. I really should've said hi to Kim...I don't know why I didn't want to. I did but I couldn't bring myself to do so. I guess I figured if she wanted to talk to me she'd make an effort. Hahaha this is turning into another Kim post. I don't know why that bothers me so much. I saw a few other people I know it was pretty chill. Today was pretty chill actually besides my hand hurting like hell.

I did have some art to upload but I didn't save it so now I'm afraid to go and check on it. So you'll have to wait again.

No comments: