Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 19, 2009

On Vacation....

With Spring break upon me and nearly over that means that the week was filled with no drawing whatsoever and pretty much spent Rock Banding it or playing RE5 [[Both of which are EXCELLENT]] but yeah alas as the break nears it end that means that its time to get back into the swing of things and get my lazy ass in gear. After all college is coming up! So in the meantime here's something I've been stalling on for like ever and FINALLY decided to call it done since there was no hope of getting it done anytime soon. :/

Curse my laziness as an "artist"


"Fall to Pieces"

Because I feel that sometimes my life is falling to pieces faster than I can pick them up. I skiped a lot of corners on this one because I was tired of looking at it and honestly it didn't come out like I had imagined it in my hear. :/ And I went incredibly crazy with the square brush in photoshop. But its okay because its cool. :D

Speaking of which I got the Ringling College Catalog for where I'll be attending college *Crosses fingers* to pursue my dreams of becoming an artist and yeah its AMAZING. Its a book first and foremost. Like a mini novel or whatever filled with beautiful art, locations, locales and everything. I'll have to scan it up later to show you what I mean.

So excited. Lets see what happens. August 15 is when it all goes down. So I'm going to need some money actually...Hrmmm?

Will draw for money.

Hah.

My minds starting to wander. Thoughts of romance and such plague this bitter mind of mine.

3 comments:

Makasu said...

Testing to see if you can leave comments or not because Blogger seems to be having a problem with them as of late.

K.P. said...

Hey.
Your art's become pretty much amazing. I was cleaning out my hard drive and found some old web pages....curiosity and whatever. I wonder how you've been?

Makasu said...

I responded back to you on your blog. Just because its easier that ways?