Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Rant.ini.exe

Hey there readers and viewers! Been a while eh? Allow me to update you on whats going on in my life!

-I managed to get involved in "fashion design" somehow and now I'm a concept/design artist for Adington Clothing Co. (c) and thats taking up a lot fo my time so I haven't really had time to draw things for myself.
-I hit an incredibly bad artblock. Everything I drew looked like shit [[it still does]] but I mean I'm able to draw somewhat decently.
-I started skating AGAIN. I don't know why I quit and then pick it back up. Its like a yo-yo with me.
-College! I'm planning to start UNI soon so that means I actually need to be drawing more often. Again though the fashion thing is taking up most of my time.

I guess thats it. So in a nood to get back in "good graces" with someone here's new art!


So I'm Sorry Noir. Forgive me please? I don't know...
Blah.

No comments: