Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 15, 2008

Its been a while hasn't it?


Wow its been A LONG LONG time since I've updated. Hahaha. I'm more than certain that the small handful of you that happen to glance upon this blog may be wondering what I'm up to as of late?

well I'll tell you.

NOTHING.

I took like a month and 2 weeks off from skating [[biggest mistake ever]]
And now I can barely do anything on a skateboard. :/ that sucks.

BUT I have been drawing.
Oh yes while I've been away I've managed to accumilate a nice little collection of digital paintings and such. :]

So thats good.

I need to look into college's. My dad is turning me towards full sail college in Florida. Its caught my attention like crazy. :] thats good. Real good.

I have no job because of well I don't know. I can't seem to get hired though. :/

Anyways! Enough blab. Here's the artwork!

[[worst-best in my opinion]]

Its like Darwin's Chart or something. :] The last two are my personal favorites.

Emme dear and Ale










Stay up.

No comments: