Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Debt...

About to graduate from high school and I figure out that I'm in fucking debt. I knew I was in debt but not as bad as this. I apparently owe them about $135.97 USD. I gotta find a way to come up with the money or else I'm not going to graduate. :/ buy some art? It'd really help out. I'm going to see if I can't get most of this removed because I'm being charged for shit I have no knowledge of. Great. Just great. Life likes to fuck me over really good at times.

My good friend and long time running mate Jesse gave me this interesting card for a gallery. I figured I'd give them a look and see what they're all about. :] could be insightful. Yeah something like that.

Well I have new art [[finally]] it just needs some colors thrown down on it. Then I'll post it so until then here's a Spiderman sketch to hold you over until I get the rest done and things like that.
Enjoy!




Stay up.

No comments: